Birthday Celebrations // Part Two

16:02

Because you only turn 21 once, I decided that I needed to celebrate at least twice; so off home I went for afternoon tea with two of my best friends...
I booked a table at Cloud 23, which is the bar at the very top of Manchester's Hilton, and it was absolutely stunning. The interior was really luxurious and comfortable, and the views were superb; we could see right across manchester, and towards the pennines.

It was amazing watching the light shifting over the city, and we could even watch a distant rain cloud drift in. Incredible.


The view down was pretty good too!
We had the Champagne afternoon tea, which was delicious.  £33 pounds each, but we had four sandwiches, three cakes and a massive scone, plus a glass of champagne and our choice of tea each, so it didn't feel too expensive. Even as the worlds most finicky eater, I enjoyed it all, and there was something for everyone, taste wise (they asked us about allergies and dietary requirements before hand too, so don't worry about that, although in some cases it might be best to ring before hand and double check). I'd recommend booking ahead as well, it was busy all afternoon, and there was a massive cue when we went up, and also when we were leaving.


It was a beautiful afternoon, and I'd definitely go back for special treats, it really helped make a perfect birthday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate