Boux Avenue Lovin'

06:40

I still remember the horror of bra shopping as a teen. I was a chubby, awkward child, who had unfortunately inherited my dad’s chest…
Bra shopping was a mission; I hated getting changed in front of the fitting lady, I hated the bra’s on offer to me (So. Much. Beige) and I usually ended up saying it was fine just so I could leave quicker. This led to years of trying to slyly rearrange my bra, and a weird posture to try and make my chest smaller, which obviously didn’t work. I was incredibly envious of the slender girls, with their tiny chests and their pretty, delicate bralettes, while I was wearing beige (I am 90% certain I was wearing the same bra as my grandma for a while).
            La Senza was brilliant until it closed, and I wasn’t old enough for Ann Summers, so oddly fitting undies from M&S would have to do. As I got older, it got more frustrating; I wasn’t wearing uniform anymore so my clothes weren’t fitting properly either, and (whisper it) I had boys to impress. Things had to change.
            My housemate was the one who introduced me to Boux. I’d been wearing a 34DD for years, knowing it was the wrong size, just so I could wear halfway decent bras (I’m actually a 30FF) but at Boux sizes go all the way up to a G cup, hurrah! I had finally found underwear that fitted! And no beige in sight… pinks and reds and greens, lace and sparkle, sexy and girly… Everything I’d ever wanted. The quality and materials are fabulous as well, and I can’t get over how comfortable it is – They even wash well! Boux makes me *heart eyes emoji*

            The only downside is that it can be a bit more expensive, so look out for deals such as the free matching knickers. For the quality and the fit though, I feel its worth it (or just splash out as an occasional treat!) and while im still eyeing those pretty lace bralettes from H&M and ASOS, I can live with the beautiful underwear now available to me.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate