Using NAKED for my three favourite looks

08:33


I have been a massive fan of the Naked palette since I got it a few months ago. I love the range of neutrals, there are so many palettes in my makeup bag that go unused due to the fact they have one or two great everyday colours, and the rest are so unsuitable; bright blues, very yellow ochres and acid greens - colours that work for 90's themed nights out but not for everyday pale girls. So here are my three favourite looks using the Naked 1 palette.

Look 1: No Makeup Makeup

Base Makeup Used
 For this one I used Virgin over the entire eyelid, before using Naked in the outer corners and crease to elongate the eyeline. On the lips I used Vaseline Rosy Lips, L'Oreal Miss Manga; Punky on my eyelashes, then filled in my brows with Buck from the naked palette. For this look (and all looks really) I think it's important to have a strong base, which I used my favourite Mac foundation (Matchmaster in 1.0) which gives a lovely dewy finish without being too greasy. Its also easy to dress up into...




Look 2: Autumnal dates 
For this I simply slicked on Barry M Eye define liquid liner over the previous eyeshadows. It's very glossy, and very waterproof which is fabulous with the weather being so changeable at the moment; I've yet to have one public panda moment wearing this! (A word to the wise though... Very stubborn to remove, invest it a decent eye makeup remover)

The lip colour is Beguiled by Topshop. Deep berry tones, and a smooth finish means it feels much more expensive than it actually is. My go to autumn lip colour, I am always complimented wearing it. I would recommend lip liner and blotting with this as it does tend to smudge/ bleed a little throughout the day. However the colour is long lasting, I usually wear it all day, and only need to top it up once a day (usually after lunch...)




Look 3: Grownup Evenings
Keeping the same base and lip colour, I went all out with the eye makeup. I used Smog all over the lid, with virgin on the inner corners and as a brow bone highlight. I then used Darkhorse on the outer corners, and crease elongating the cat eye. I added depth underneath the lashes using Creep, which I also used on the other corner to blend the liner and Darkhorse  together. The shimmery bronzes are very autumnal but working more of the darker tones in, it easily carries from day to night. That is the main reason that I love this palette so much, it's simply so versatile - A set of nudes that can be used for every single occasion, day to night, spring through to winter, club night to date night...




Products used 






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate