Lush // Angels on bare skin

10:26

My current favourite face-wash is this little beauty from Lush (where else...?). This is so unbelievably gentle I feel like a new baby every time I wash my face.

As well as being 100% natural, Cruelty free, and self-preserving (seriously, do Lush ever go wrong?!) it makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. 
So LOVELY. 



Kaolin helps to absorb the dirt and grease from your skin, which makes it feel super clean, and the lavender and rose water calm and soothe. I've really noticed a decrease in general spottiness, and am only getting a couple of spots now, as opposed to whole breakouts, which is nice. The only thing I dislike about the product is the little lavender flowers get absolutely everywhere, and the grainy texture can make it a real pain to clean up. Other than that its wonderful, and I'm in love.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate