Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour // Seduction

01:24

I've been after a liquid lipstick for a while (a nude one specifically - jumping straight on the Kylie Jenner bandwagon) but hadn't really found one that I liked the look of - a lot of the shades were simply too dark or too brown for my skin tone. I actually picked this one up in Superdrug where it was on offer for £6.99. The usual price is £8.99 I think, so a lot cheaper than other brands.





It doesn't feel cheap though. The packaging feels good quality, with the tube made from very thick frosted plastic, which gives it a good weight, and has the effect of a more expensive glass tube. There is a doe foot applicator which is a little thin, but for the price its not really a complaint. 

The product itself is very thick and creamy, and it does have quite a strong, sweet scent to it. It does give a really good coverage, and builds up reasonably well in thin layers. My only bugbear with it is that it can be drying, and if too many (or too thick) layers are applied it gets quite cake-y. However, once dry, there is no shifting this. It lasts all day at work, even through lunch, and at a recent family party it was still going strong at 1am, with no top ups through the day, which was really impressive. 










For the money I think its great, and I probably would get it again in other colours. Do you own this? What do you think? Let me know in the comments


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it when lip products last so long. This colour looks lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, perfect nude for pale skin! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Translate