New Favourite Primer?

00:45


I think by now we've all heard of the Nivea post shave balm-as-primer trend, and although I haven't tried it, due to a severe lack of clean shaven men in my life to steal from, I have been using the 'Nivea Sun' suncream and it is FABULOUS.



Not only is it ridiculously cheap, its also factor 30 so you know your skin is protected during the day. Its very light, quick drying, and because its moisturising gives my foundation a lovely, summery glow. My make up stays on all day too - highs of 26 and a sweaty doggie walk around the forest and my foundation hadn't budged which is a huge plus.

I absolutely love this, and am seriously considering replacing my primer with it year round. What do you think? Have you tried this before? Let me know in the comments

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate