Christmas Wish List...

12:44

I'm sat here drinking peppermint hot chocolate, listening to fireworks going off outside, feeling very warm and starting to feel very christmassy.Winter will always be my favourite time of the year; big jumpers, hats, Christmas movies and snow (not much chance of that in London, but I'm sure Cheshire will pull through for me!). I'm definitely one of those people who spends the whole of October building up to Hallowe'en, and the whole of November and December building up to Christmas. So, I got a bit excited and started writing my wishlist...




                                                













































... Or just buy me a macbook 


[Sighh Designs, Barry M, H&M, ASOS, New Look, The Happiness Planner, River Island, Micheal Kors, Topshop]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate