Barry M Flawless Brightening Primer

12:30

I'm usually a massive fan of Barry M products and I have to say that this primer doesn't disappoint. 




 It's thick, and goes on really smoothly; I can definitely see a difference in my skin when I use it, compared to just foundation. It really makes my skin glow and generally gives me a nicer complexion. My makeup doesn't shift at all, and the colours (especially with my eyeshadow) look really rich and pigmented. I've used other radiance primers in the past and found them a bit dark (this one is purple in the tube, and clear on your skin) or that they've given my skin a weird orange glow, which thankfully this avoids

I think this is a really fab primer for the money; it's non greasy, it doesn't feel drying or heavy on my skin. Overall it's great quality.
                             

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate