Urban Zen// Swansea

02:15


I went to visit my boyfriend in Swansea over valentine’s weekend, and on the recommendation of his flatmate, we went to Urban Zen.
It’s a tiny café-cum-yoga studio and the food is amazing; Everything is vegan, but there is still plenty of choice (and they do daily specials too). I’ve recently given up meat for lent, whereas he is possibly the worlds biggest carnivore, but we both found plenty to try. I had a Buddha bowl, which was massive, and they were lovely enough to put extra falafel in for me, and gave me a box to take home my left overs in (still proud that I managed not to drop or crush it when I decked it walking home). It was busy the whole time we were there, the staff were so lovely and friendly, plus the whole place had a great atmosphere of being very chilled out. My only complaint was that our drinks order got lost, but the staff were great at sorting it out, and my milkshake was delicious when it did arrive. Although they didn’t do sweet potato fries (sadness), on the whole the food was great, and I managed to sneak a photo of the menu so I could try all the dishes at home. 
My incredibly delicious Buddha Bowl
Located on Little Gam Street, definitely check it out if you're in the area, and if anyone has any other suggestions for places to eat out in Swansea, pop them in the comments!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate